Thursday, January 21, 2016


















 
Now that the holidays have ended and the year isn't quite so new.

I've been in a little bit of a book slump. While I have 10, of what I'm sure are going to be wonder reads, on my Netgalley shelf, I went ahead and started reading a Susan Mallery novel.

Her Fool's Gold novels never fail me. I find that I start one of the books I am immediately back in one of my favorite towns surrounded by old friends.

This time it was Before We Kiss

This is Sam Ridge, one of the owners of Score, and party planner Dellina Hopkins' story.

It was months since Valentine's Day when Sam and Dellina had shared one wild night. After which Sam had ran, never looking back, leaving a confused Dellina staring at his dust.

Now, Sam desperately needs Dellina's assistance organizing an extremely important weekend retreat for some of Score's top clients.

Can the two deal with the events enough to work with one another or are sparks going to fly.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love Fool's Gold novels, sounds like I have to read this new one!!!!

    ReplyDelete