Sunday, August 28, 2016

After being diagnosed with cancer, the following surgery, and my return of full time work, on top of the home business. I just haven't found much free time for reading. And for that, I am weary. Reading is one of my favorite past-times.

Now that we are looking at relocating, and the home business is starting to wind down, I am finally finding some VERY precious reading time.

And with that I am starting with some books that I have had sitting on the TO BE READ STACK for a while. But, many of these are also books that I didn't want to race through because I knew I'd want to spend some time with the characters and/or their communities (if you haven't guessed some of these are part of a series).

So, if you've been patiently awaiting the next review, it's finally here.

Thanks,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment