Friday, February 26, 2016

It's no surprise I adore Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold novels. I discovered the series last year and have now read just about every novel in the series and to my utter delight am now part of her Review Crew!

Due to the fact that I am reading her books prior to Marry Me at Christmas through the library there are times that I read the novels out of sequence. Which, due to the fact that the books can be read out of order or as stand alone books, is fine with me.

Last night I finished When We Met;

Which is the love story of Taryn Crawford, one of the partners of SCORE and Angel Whittaker, a former sniper and trainer of body guards.

Can two people who believe that they can never fall in love, for two completely different reasons, find their happily ever after? Or will they discover that lightning never strikes twice?

Sit back and enjoy, whether this is your first or fifty-first visit to Fool's Gold I believe you will be delighted.

When We Met

No comments:

Post a Comment